Chest Freezer Deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamsdealer

Reaction score
Frigidaire 12.9 cu ft at Lowes with free delivery which is a huge plus. Should easily fit 6 pin or ball locks on the floor. Only $296 till the 15th

Been keeping my eyes open for a while now and that's the best deal I've come across.

Mine's being delivered tomorrow:)

Does anyone have this model to confirm how many kegs it will fit? I'm in the process of upgrading to at least an 8 keg keezer. Thanks,

Inside dimensions are 22 1/4 by 37 1/2.

6 on the floor. 8 or 9 if you use the hump and keep the air outside.

They have a 15 cu ft that will fit 8 or 9 on the floor. Its on sale as well, but closer to $400. Still a good deal though.

cool thanks. I'm planning on keeping the tank outside as that's what i do now and I use a 20lb tank. I'll look into the larger one. I'm also looking at the maytag 15 cu ft at home depot for about the same price.

I picked up one of these on sale right before Christmas. It should fit up to 8 ball locks on the floor, if they're snug, plus another 3 on the hump.

I currently have 4 kegs and a 20lb CO2 tank in mine, and there is plenty of room for 3 more on the floor.

Back