Cheers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raff@BrewMoc

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm Raffaele and I'm writing from Italy.
I love craft beers and me, and a couple of friend, we're trying to make beer by ourself.

We love this forum and we love american method to improve homebrewing.
We're using GF all-in-one and the GF fermenters with chiller.

I'm sure that I learn so much from you guys!!
Cheers,
Raff

ps. sorry for my english!!! 🤪

@Pappers_ thanks!!! :)
I'm from Milan... I brewed bitter, golden ale (I didn't like it), ipa (not bad), american wheat and it's fermenting Pils

@Pappers_ thanks!!! :)
I'm from Milan... I brewed bitter, golden ale (I didn't like it), ipa (not bad), american wheat and it's fermenting Pils

I've never been to Milan, have been to Rome, Florence, Sienna and the Cinque Terre. Would love to visit more of Italy.

Sounds like you're brewing a range of styles. I've got a Pilsner on my list next, too.

I've never been to Milan, have been to Rome, Florence, Sienna and the Cinque Terre. Would love to visit more of Italy.

Sounds like you're brewing a range of styles. I've got a Pilsner on my list next, too.

oh wow! you know Italy as well!!! Where are you from? Did you visit some brewery in Italy
?

thank you guys! @BruceH @Snark_Wolf_Brewing

I honestly didn't know they drank beer in italy! i thought it was all wine? ;) :mug:

And Welcome!

Hi man! Wine is a base for italian culture, but in the last years we have improved our craft beer...we have a lot of brewery, little hop companies were born here, and so on... as you wrote people associate Italy with wine about beverage... for example we created IGA, Italian Grape Ale. Many Italian craft breweries have produced IGA in the last ten years being encouraged by the success of their craft beer and the ageless passion for the wine. Cheers

Back