Cheap 8gal/32qt Steel Pot in Onatrio?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THRobinson

Reaction score
Just starting to look into brewing from raw ingredients vs the 'can' method I've been doing so far. I was on here a while back and someone said I had all the equipment I needed, just need at least an 8gal/32qt cooking pot.

I was looking online at the 'our version' commercial beer kits at Austin Homebrew but need a pot still.

Locally, they're around $180... Austin has them between $40-$60 but none in stock so can't get an idea of shipping cost. I emailed them directly and apparently they have no idea either because of the same reason, apparently they need it in stock to add to the shopping cart for an estimate (which I thought was silly).

So anyway... just wondered if anyone knew of a Canadian site, preferebly in Ontario, where I can order a steel pot w/lid and have it shipped hopefully under $100.

Thanks.

...also, Austin (if having to go the route and shipping not too high) has a 28qt and 40qt pot... for on a stove top (electric range) would the 28qt suffice? or do I need 40qt?

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/

I live in Manitoba and order from them all the time. Most times it's cheaper to buy from them and pay shipping than it is to buy locally. I still buy grains locally though.

Back