• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Chalkboard tap handles, new fermentasaurus, counter flow chiller, bra supply version 1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stupidsexyflanders

Reaction score
2 chalkboard tap handles, perfectly fine, 25 for both shipped

New in box fermentasaurus, have two other is use, never got to using this one. 75 without the pressure lid, 100 with. I don’t think I can ship this, it’s big, but, if you want to pay for it, I’ll look into it.

Counter flow chiller 25 bucks

Bra supply version one, 2 elements, kettle, and basket to hold your bag. I’m using the controller for a new system I built, so you will need one. 75 clams

I’m located in central pa

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to add photos, message me and I’ll send them.

Thanks

2 chalkboard tap handles, perfectly fine, 25 for both shipped

New in box fermentasaurus, have two other is use, never got to using this one. 75 without the pressure lid, 100 with. I don’t think I can ship this, it’s big, but, if you want to pay for it, I’ll look into it.

Counter flow chiller 25 bucks

Bra supply version one, 2 elements, kettle, and basket to hold your bag. I’m using the controller for a new system I built, so you will need one. 75 clams

I’m located in central pa

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to add photos, message me and I’ll send them.

Thanks
Let me see if i can use the handles. Pm sent.

Where about in central PA? I may be interested in the fermentasaurus

You ever get near Pittsburgh? I head there regularly for work or the random hockey game and I am interested in the fermenter

Not a hockey guy, but, I do make a few pirates games each year. If I still have it and I’m headed out, I’ll let you know.

Latest posts

Back