• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ceramic Beer Towers 2 and 3 tap less then 200 shipping included.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
Once again time to clean up my collection or lose the sleep in own bed privileges. Asking 189 each shipped or 150 for pick up in SW Ontario for the Ceramic ones. Going to let the HBT folks get dibs on these before they go to E-Bay for 200 plus shipping.

As soon as I can get my neighbour to help me move my brew tanks I have some Stainless towers, lighted towers, towers with rinse stations to add. No low balls please, these are shipping included prices for cheaper then most Ceramic auctions close for.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or simply reply in thread. Thanks.

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

can you pm/ email me when you add the other towers? I am not in a hurry as it would be a few weeks til I could buy but might as well keep my eye open ;)

Not sure if I want to sell this one yet. Might let it ride on Auction style. Never been in use Rickard's Copper Kettle with built in station that includes glass rinser. This is the only one I have ever had my hands on of this kind.
IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

Heineken lighted single tap. Bought this because the faucet is just too cool. Lights up if I could find the adapter (12v). The knob on the faucet will swap out to reveal a thread if want a different handle. Heavy about 12 lbs. Looking for about 175 and shipping

IMG_1362-1.jpg

IMG_1361-1.jpg

IMG_1360-1.jpg

Sweet shape, just fingerprint oil on it.

Oh man! Those are sweet.

If only you didn't already have all my money from those kegs. ;)

j/k

This guy has some great stuff and is super cool to work with. :mug:

That Rickard's piece is just beautiful! I think I might have pee'd just a little...

It's a great piece, here is a small video with it, video does not show the rinse station in action though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what a beer commercial should be like. American beer ads are nothing but T&A and I frankly think they're unoriginal.

Not to hijack, but my other fave beer ad is this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Up on fleabay at the moment, had an offer for 279 shipping included. I countered with 279 and 30 for shipping, have not heard back yet.

Just an update the following towers are gone:
Upper Canada
Canadian dual tap
Both Monacos
Rickards dual tap
Carlsberg ceramic
Stella with rinse station
Rickards kettle with rinse station

Back