Casey Brewing and Blending thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you drove up for the release weekend it was easy. And the few bottle shops that had it in Denver seemed to have it for a day before they sold out. The brewery isn't open most of the time from what I hear so it's not like if I drove the 3 hours up today I would be able to pick some up.

so short answer is it wasn't too hard to get if you made an effort.

And by effort, you mean a 10 hour round trip for us folks in Foco ;). Stupid traffic...

Do they keep regular hours, or just open so far during these release events?

Make the trip.
I did for the first release, didn't stay around cause I was working in Glenwood for a soccer tournament.
I managed to get two more bottles in Fort Collins. Totally worth it.

But yeah, no regular hours. I was up last weekend for the same reason, but alas the only option was Glenwood Canyon Brewpub (which I very much enjoy).

Hey guys are there any stores in Grand Junction that stock this?

Based on Troys post this morning, cherry saison will be released 9/6. I was off by one week. Sounds like he's going to pop a case or two tomorrow.

Who else is going up tomorrow?

You're team can't be playing anyone good that early in the season are they?

Actually just looked it up, do they put in the 3rd stringers for Lamar?
There's one 12-14 games a year. Gotta enjoy every one. I don't like the cupcakes, but we were presented with some serious scheduling difficulties during the transition to the SEC. That starts to end next year. I think the move to autonomy also will lead to better non-conference scheduling.

Plus it's the first game in the new, but 1/2 way renovated Kyle Field. I think I'm going to end up going down.

Was in the neighborhood today and was ready to spend the night for the release in the morning, but every last hotel and bb was sold out. Driving back to Durango now.

Anyhow- if someone isn't going to max out on batch 2 and would be interested in some pickupformebro action please let me know.

Is this on the front range anywhere? Mr. B's? Will be in the neighborhood this weekend.

Gonna be in Boulder this weekend and was just wondering if Casey makes it out there. I realize the answer is probably no.

Gonna be in Boulder this weekend and was just wondering if Casey makes it out there. I realize the answer is probably no.
The regular saison made it to some stores outside of Glenwood. Batch 2 stuck around for a while up here but vanished as soon as out of towners started arriving for GABF. I'm guessing that's the case in Boulder too. All of the fruited saisons have sold out at the brewery afaik.

The regular saison made it to some stores outside of Glenwood. Batch 2 stuck around for a while up here but vanished as soon as out of towners started arriving for GABF. I'm guessing that's the case in Boulder too. All of the fruited saisons have sold out at the brewery afaik.
A couple cases of the fruit stands were distributed up there to two stores. Batch 3 sold out at the release this past weekend.

I can bring some Sante Adairius with me if anybody in the Boulder area is interested in an IP trade. Just throwing it out there.

"Extended Family" membership invites are out. 10 bottles, $320, plus glassware and lambic basket from Corey McAfee (I thought he was over here but couldn't find his tag). Pretty steep but I think I'll join for the convenience factor.

The ability to pre-purchase bottles from releases and pick them up once every 3 months makes it completely worth it to me.

Back