Can't Post A Thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&KBREW

Reaction score
I am trying to post a thread in the electric brewing section and I just get a message that says "the content you are posting is not allowed". It is giving me no indication what I'm doing wrong.

Any pointers?

Hi K&K I have tested as a user with your settings and am able to post a new thread and a reply posts. You may have tried before your account was accepted by the system. Please give it another try. Post back here if you still have difficulties.

It's still not working.

I am making a post for help with a control panel. It has a few links to some parts I ordered, and a link to an image of a schematic.

I try to post it and I get an error says the content I am trying to post is now allowed. Could it be it is too long? Are links not allowed? I'm at a loss, this is so non intuitive lol.

Links are allowed. Can you do a copy and paste on the page for your parts? What is the file extension on the links you are wanting to post, I can check to make sure they are allowed.

ok, so I just got back home, did nothing else other than hit "create thread" again and it worked... Thanks for looking into it, though!

Great to know the special genies in the background were working while we both were off taking care of business. If anything else comes up, please post and let me know.

How do you start a new post without going into others

If you want to start a new thread, which means you're the first poster in the subject, go to the bottom of the screen and click the
upload_2018-6-26_21-29-41.png
button. This is how it works on a computer browser. If you're on a phone, I'm not your guy.

Back