Can you identify this piece of equipment? Homemade corny adapter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tealio

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Got a game for ya!

Can anyone tell me what this would be used for? Or maybe some ideas of what I could use it for?

I got it with some other stainless fittings that was in a box.

It has a barbed end, and six ball lock corney posts welded on. Each one can be unscrewed and is not completely welded together.

Let me know what you think! Then I will either use it or sell it. Might be valuable as six posts if nothing else.

Thanks!

img2243uk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2245xg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's a type of gas/CO2 manifold. I do see only one gas post there though (has the notches at the base of the post), the rest are liquid posts. So, if you go to use it, you'll need to use one grey and the rest black, QD's to feed the kegs.

I agree, interesting there are more liquid posts than gas though. I'm working on a 7 faucet system and need a ton of hardware, so this is about to go on the classifieds section for $40. I figure thats a good price since ball lock posts are about $10 each, it comes with 6 of them, plus the manifold that you could do something with.

Another idea I had was to use for cleaning kegs/beer lines- even out the gas/liquid posts and hook up to push cleaning solution though. Many easier ways to do this without such a device though...

With the different versions of kegs out there, those posts won't be usable for all. Older kegs, more likely, but not the newer ones. It comes down to the thread of the fitting they go onto.

This item is for sale in the classifieds section and the price has been reduced.

Back