Can you believe this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI
In case anyone is interested, I just received a response from kegland. So add a couple weeks to get them to the USA.

Hi Jerry,

These have gone into production and should be available to purchase I would say in roughly 12 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Shrey

410 Princes Highway
Noble Park North
VIC 3174
www.KegLand.com.au
+61390187935

I got some of these a few months back. I’ve had one fitted with a picnic tap on a keg for a couple months and it’s working fine. Compared with standard discos they don’t feel as robust and they don’t slide on/off as easily, even with a lubed post. When I first used one, I attached it to a mini keg to run some PBW through tubing and picnic tap. When I removed QD from the post, the poppet in the post was left jammed at an angle. I’ve never had this happen before. A ‘WTF!‘ moment it was too. Apart from that I’m happy with them. They have a suspiciously simple design, but hopefully reliable long term and not another Kegland prototype that gets discontinued/superseded in 6 months. They can be a little bit on the ‘craft’ side sometimes.

I've got some ball lock disconnects with evabarrier and a bunch of fittings arriving Monday - looking forward to putting them on.

My local Morebeer (Los Altos) had a few in stock when I swung by this weekend. I bought all they had in stock since I plan to convert everything in the kegerator over to this since that clearance and angle help a TON in the tight space.

Back