Butterfly valve handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirkomatic

Reaction score
I got a deal on a TC valve (this one: Amazon.com: DERNORD Sanitary Butterfly Valve with Pull Handle Stainless Steel 304 Tri Clamp Clover (2 Inch) : Industrial & Scientific) but part of the reason for the deal is that the valve doesn't have the ball on the end of the handle. I thought finding the ball would be fairly simple, but I haven't been able to source a replacement. I haven't taken it to figure out the thread yet, but will do that this weekend.

Anyone know where to source the handle end and/or what the thread size might be?

With you getting the one from Amazon it looks metric (F metric). Just checked the ones I have (same make, just 1-1/2" size) and it appears to be M10 1.25 thread.

BTW, the ones from Brewers Hardware us 3/8-16 pitch.

I tried the tap handle on one of mine. Doesn't go very far. So I put a caliper onto the setup and found the pitch I put up above.

Back