burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avm221

Reaction score
I need a burner that I can fit a keg on, I have a a burner for a 7 gal pot that I want to use as my HLT. But I dont have one for my BK keg.

There are a multitude of choices dependent on how much $$ you wanna drop.
Bayou Classic has a couple models, SQ14, SP10, and a couple others. I have the SP10 and am very pleased.

Look to Blichmann if you have the coin. Kind of the pinnacle of burners in most people's opinions

Northern Brewer has a DarkStar burner in their catalog for $49. Claim that it fits keggles. Not many reviews on it yet as it has only been advertised for few months.

It also says that it can only suport up to 10gal on the NB sight so I couldnt do anything larger then a 8gal batch. Not really what im looking for..

The square 14inch ill hsve to look up

well i ordered the bayou classic sq-14 last night with tax it was right around $50 which isn't to bad. looking forward to using my 15.5 gal kettle. when it gets here i can start 10 gal batches

Latest posts

Back