• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Buffalo, NY - Selling my gear and ingredients

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gestalt162

Reaction score
Getting out of the homebrewing hobby and selling my equipment and supplies. Prices below are negotiable, especially if you're looking to buy multiple items. Pictures available on request.

• 10 gallon water cooler mash/lauter tun (has ball valve with hose barb bulkhead and metal braid) - $20
  • Barley Crusher grain mill with corded drill (and handle for non-drill option) - $70
  • 50 lbs Avangard German Pale Malt, uncrushed, in plastic buckets - $40
  • Brewer's Edge Mash and Boil All-in-one electric brewing system - $200
  • Fermenters- 1x 5 gal glass, 2x 6 gal plastic Bubbler (1 is new in box), 1x 6 gal Better Bottle, 1x 3 gal better bottle - $10 each
  • Cigar box stir table with magnet stir bar -$5
  • STC-1000 temp controller - $10
  • Books - New Brewing Lager Beer, Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation, and Brewing Classic Styles - $5 each

Also giving away brew buckets, picnic taps, tubing, empty clean beer bottles, bottle tree, brewing chemicals, BIAB bags, and homebrewing magazines with items above.

Last edited:
Is the Keezer ready to go with the taps? I’d like to see a picture and I’m local. If we can work something out, I’ll ask grab the glass Fermenter as I’m thinking about making a batch of wine for the Mrs.

Latest posts

Back