• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Brutus Style stand for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtime

Reaction score
Here is a link to my Craigslist ad complete with pictures. I will not part out at this time but may if this thing does not move I am not in a Big hurry to unload it at the moment. I am asking $1800.00 or reasonable offers on it all you need is the pots and you are good to go.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/4422628964.html

zbl4Jjg2y7N8yycBkTIPfjSw2KKGAZH55fcF_gNo_gc=w296-h221-p-no

I am selling my propane fired brewery. I am moving away from using propane and building and new electric one. This stand is modeled after the infamous Brutus Ten. This design has been copied by thousands of homebrewers. My stand closely mirror the original design as it is a direct fire Recirculating Infusion Mash System (RIMS) The stand come with everything pictured all you will need is the brew pots and a propane tank hell I may even throw in a free tank of propane. I have brewed over 70 batches of beer on this thing. The stand is a beast it consist of welded 2x2 mild steel square tubing painted with high heat black enamel paint. Two ten jet wok burners for the mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank. One 20 jet wok burner for the boil kettle 3 pilot lights 2 N/C solenoid valves. fully functional control box with room for upgrades and expansion (NEMA rated). two Chugger pumps with stainless steel heads. $1800.00 or make me a reasonable offer. I will only take cash or Paypal as the proceeds from this sale is financing my current build. That the deal I made with the wife.

Very nice! I wish this had been available a year ago, before I started buying parts to build my own. Unfortunately, I have almost that much money invested into parts that are still sitting in my basement waiting to be assembled. And the fact that you're right up the road from me....grrrrr. Good luck with the sale!

Price drop I am up to parting things out on the stand PM me and ask what you are interested in and maybe we can come to an agreement. Buyer would pay Shipping. If it does not sell by the end of the week I will part it out.

PM'd for gas solenoids and pilot lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back