• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Brutus 10 Automated System + Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjthomas21

Reaction score
So I am looking to sell a Brutus 10 system that is paired with a BCS 460 computer to allow for an automated brewing session. When hooking up a laptop, you can control the entire brewing process through your computer. The system works like a charm and makes brewing 10 gallons a breeze. I'm including everything you need to start brewing on Day 1 .

I'm asking for $3000 for the entire system (see below for listing of parts). The Mac laptop is included as well so you can have a dedicated brewing computer.

Any questions please let me know!

The brewing rig is comprised of the following pieces:

• • Brutus 10 Single Tier Stand
    • 2” welded steel frame on casters for easy moving around
    • Swinging stand to hold electronics and upgraded to include a laptop stand (with wing nuts to lock the laptop in place)
    • 2 March 809 pumps attached to the frame between the HLT/MLT and MLT/BK with quick disconnects on all ends
    • Plate chiller to cool the beer after the boil (used with pumps this chills 10 gallons to below 100 in minutes)
    • 2 Honeywell solenoids (1 for HLT and 1 for MLT) that control the flow of gas to the burners. A low pressure regulator allows for the use of a standard propane tank.
    • 3 restaurant grade burners with pilot lights on the HLT and MLT
    • 4 temperature probes (with quick disconnects on both ends)
    • BCS-460 computer that controls the burners and pumps

In addition to the brewing stand, I'm selling 3 keggles as well. The keggles all have welded ball lock valves (with quick disconnect ends attached), sight tubes, false bottoms, and Blichmann Brewmometers on all three kegs.

I'm also including 5 sets of silicon tubing with quick disconnects and a variety of spare parts that can be used in replacing any parts or adding on in the future.

Here are some pictures of the system (if you would like more pics just let me know): Brutus 10 Pictures

The Brutus build is very similar to this write up: Brutus 10 Write Up

More information about the BCS 460 can be found here: BCS 460 Overview

ahEqV6D.jpg
7LLWk5P.jpg

Back