Brother Thelonious north Coast Brewing COmpany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sterling214

Reaction score
I had a glass of this from the keg at a small restaurant/bar in Lexington, Mi. One of the best dark Belgian strong ales I've ever tasted.

OH JESUS!!! this beer is so damn tasty it's crazy! It's a shining example of an american dark belgium. Give me the monk any day!!!!!!!!!! (anyone with a recipe?????) :mug:

That's one beer I like to hit at fests. Four ounces is about right, don't know if I would ever want a pint of it though.

The pint I had was with dinner, and it was my first beer. I wanted another after, but didn't want to be carried to the car. The Heffe I had after was a huge letdown.

That's one beer I like to hit at fests. Four ounces is about right, don't know if I would ever want a pint of it though.

Had to bump this thread because I'm getting ready to drink the bottle I bought. Unfortunately I have a whole bottle that I'm going to have to finish myself. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

BT and pizza ROCKS!

There's something about the fruity, heavy flavors that go so well with sourdough pizza crust!

I tried a 750 of this beer about 2 months ago and it was flat! Is it normally carbed like most belgians? Personally, I didn't care for it because it was very sweet, maybe because it was not carbed enough to balance the sweetness.

Back