Brooklyn Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrettV

Reaction score
Anyone brewing in the BK? After 4 years of brewing on my own, I have still never brewed with another person. I was supposed to be brewing tomorrow with a MUCH more experienced brewer on a bigger, better setup than I have at home, but he was actually just hired by Kelso Brewery, and has his first day of work tomorrow.

I feel like I've progressed as much as I really can at this point on my own. I've basically been doing stovetop, partial mash, BIAB beers for about 3 years now, and I'd really like to step up my game. Anyone out there in Brooklyn (or New York City in general, I guess) brewing in the near future?

Hey, I'm up in Astoria. Swing by Bitters & Esters and talk to those guys. They're super helpful and really friendly. I'm always squeezing brewdays in late and unexpectedly otherwise you'd be welcome. And go for the upgrade, you're dancing around all grain, might as well go for it.

I discovered Bitters and Esters this summer, and have been in quite a few times. John and the whole staff is super friendly and helpful. I actually have an 8-gallon pot on its way, so I'll be doing some all-grain BIAB batches very soon! PM me if you happen to know in advance that you'll be brewing. Would love to help out!

NYC Resistor chiming in.

I brew at http://www.nycresistor.com/ with friends.

I'm not opposed to inviting you by sometime when we brew.

=)

privmsg me an email and I'll loop you into our little brewing gang.

I think there's also a homebrewers meetup at burp castle once a month.

Back