Brewster from Brewolution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b_andersson

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Have anyone tried Brewster from brewolution? Their website: http://www.brewolution.com

Seems it has a pump to circulate the wort and a built in chiller.

Is it any good?

16173106-origpic-380f4a.jpg

Don't think you're gonna have much luck here, mostly Americans and that's a Danish company. Recently saw this on Humlegården, seems interesting but a few things are bothering me a little.

The size, not a huge deal but still (too small). The hoses and hose connections look cheap and flimsy, but I can't really tell from just pictures. I'm not a huge fan of bazooka screens. I really like that tiny pump though and the temp controller/timer looks nifty.

Wouldn't be hard to make your own using the cheaper electric kettle from Maltmagnus (even cheaper if you buy it from his supplier).

Looks like their hot plate is called "Kitchen Chef" so probably not purpose built for this. Wonder if that's source-able

Looks pretty nifty. All those hose connections would be better served being stainless though.

Back