Brewmoire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneInTheHand

Reaction score
Almost done. Going to brew tomorrow despite still needing to do trim and drawers/doors. About 6.5’ long, 56” of bench space. 40 amp service from a basement outlet via a RV extension cord. Servicing a 30A GFCI, 15A GFCI (lights/fan/PID), 20A GFCI (bench outlets). Auber Ezboil (DSPR320) with temp cable going behind wall. Ezboil is in an extended 4x4 box. SSR in a 4x4 box behind subpanel. Washer box on the wall with cold, hot, and drain hookups. Bottom is beefy enough to support the whole thing and is on casters for easy moving. Will likely put it up on cabinet feet once settled. Bathroom exhaust fan going out an old 4” dryer vent. LED lights overhead. Intent is for now a twoish vessel all grain setup.

Cheers.

43765753-6A72-47D3-9C02-E7F809BC1C99.jpeg
5B7C67CE-ACE1-4D55-AF6C-C9C9FEBF1874.jpeg
E1C91BCD-5265-4F3E-AB73-DE6E7614BA70.jpeg

Impressive! So, this is just an elegant solution to a basement/garage brewery, right? Everything (plumbing, electrical, etc.) is routed out of sight, and once you install doors, you'll be able to close it up when not in use?

Impressive! So, this is just an elegant solution to a basement/garage brewery, right? Everything (plumbing, electrical, etc.) is routed out of sight, and once you install doors, you'll be able to close it up when not in use?
Yes. The root of the issue is that my basement is a multipurpose area and I was tired of schlepping my gear outside. By putting everything behind a wall i minimize exposure to dust and reduce the clutter on the bench. The goal is to have all the equipment and room temperature material from start to the final wort contained within the space. Then everything fermentation and on down the chain be in its respective space.

i like to compartmentalize.

Thanks for the compliment!

Back