BrewMate, Free Beer Recipe Designer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running this today.

I am having some difficulty changing volumes and having the outcoming volume update. ABV does not update with volume changes.

It does seem to have an easy interface though.

I am interested in downloading it, but I get the following message:

Warning: require_once(/home2/halfluck/public_html/brewmate.net/components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.html.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/halfluck/public_html/brewmate.net/plugins/content/chronocontact.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/halfluck/public_html/brewmate.net/components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.html.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/halfluck/public_html/brewmate.net/plugins/content/chronocontact.php on line 15

Please Help!!!

My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike

I really do enjoy using this software! Thanks a ton. Effective, simple, and it's great for manipulating recipes via weight or percentages or scaling. I keep track of all my batches and copy/pasted notes form online, and personal notes under the 'notes' page.

All it needs is to finally get the 'brew day' button to work for English Units. (pretty please!?) I'll work in metric for AG and I always prefer measuring hops by grams instead of ounces....but it's a lot more convenient to work in pounds when I'm doing partial mashes. Trying to fit in a 3 lb bag of DME or 3.3 lb can of LME is a pain in metric.

I hope to pick-up a Microsoft Surface Pro and run this full version on the tablet :)

Back