• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Brewing setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreythomas5

Reaction score
I'm selling my homebrew setup.
-Keggle HLT with valve, sight gauge with temp. 15.5 gal.
-SS Brewtech mash tun 10 gal with sparge arm.
-Keggle with welded valve, sight gauge, whirlpool arm

-2 propane burners
-Chugger pump
-Custom brew stand on wheels
-Z chiller
-(2) 5 gal kegs
-Stir plate, flask, hop scale, refractometer
-2 Fast Ferment 7.9 gal each fermenter
-1yr old fermentation chamber freezer, fits both fermenters inside at once.
-Digital temp controller
-Lots of tubing and camlock fittings for everything.
-Blichmann beer gun
-Tons of extra parts, fittings, and things i just can't remember.

Looking for $1,500

View attachment 1472860904706.jpg

View attachment 1472860994876.jpg

View attachment 1472861039149.jpg

View attachment 1472861058250.jpg

View attachment 1472861068969.jpg

View attachment 1472861077610.jpg

View attachment 1472861091739.jpg

View attachment 1472861114530.jpg

I'm interested in kegs depending on where in Ca you are and if you plan on parting it out.

EDIT: I'm NorCal so pass on kegs thx

Located in east San Diego. I'm probably going to give it a week or two before I start parting it out. Don't feel like shipping a bunch of big items.

If you do part it out, let me know how much for the chiller, and I might be able to meet you for a pickup.

The dull one is a 15.5 gal from homebrewing.org. The polished one is just an anheuser busch 15.5 gal keg.

Just noticed I put $2,500. I meant $1,500 for everything. Should be correct now.

SS Brewtech mash tun was $450 with sparge arm, keggle was $200 plus brew hardware accessories, HLT was $125 plus brew hardware accessories. Zchiller was $190 plus accessories, freezer/fermentation chamber was $600, 2 fast ferment fermenters were $270 with stands, 2 propane burners were $150,

Brew stand was $400, chugger pump with guard was $160 in line and center head. 2 five gal SS kegs $160. Lots of extras. Well over $3,000 invested. Looking for $1,500.

I'm in San Diego and I might be interested in some of your equipment. I am especially interested in the rig and maybe more. Where in the east county are you? I work there in Rancho so I might be able to stop by and check it out if you're cool with that. What would you want for the rig? I wouldn't need the kettles but might consider some parts if they work better than what I have. Let me know what is still available and what you're thinking price wise and we'll see if we can work something out.

Everything is still available. I'm off Lake Jennings in Lakeside. Let me know when you want to stop by. I work Tuesday through Saturday at 2pm til midnight. Price is flexible. Take a look and make an offer.

-I still have the SS Brewtech 10 gal mash tun, will let go for $300. Paid $450 with sparge arm.
-2 Fast ferment fermenters with stands. Will sell for $75 each
-Large Zchiller paid $190 plus fittings and thermometer. Looking to get $150.
-(2) 5 gal kegs $50 each

Back