Brewing equipment for spirits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAZAJIM

Reaction score
:p Hi. Would anyone have plans to make a still for brewing spirits?

KAZAJIM said:
:p Hi. Would anyone have plans to make a still for brewing spirits?
http://www.home-distilling.com/ :rolleyes:
This is a good site for home distilling of water or essential oils of course, since distilling alcohol for consumption is still illegal. By the way maybe start sending letters to your federal representatives maybe we can get the laws changed.

beerdon110 said:
http://www.home-distilling.com/ :rolleyes:
This is a good site for home distilling of water or essential oils of course, since distilling alcohol for consumption is still illegal.

Fortunately, in Australia it's legal to distill small amounts of alcohol. Upto 5 Litres (about a Galon).

snookmz said:
Fortunately, in Australia it's legal to distill small amounts of alcohol. Upto 5 Litres (about a Galon).

You are very lucky out alcohol laws are a little short of draconian but i think our firearms laws are better well anyway hope i helped take care. :)

beerdon110 said:
You are very lucky out alcohol laws are a little short of draconian but i think our firearms laws are better well anyway hope i helped take care. :)

I get to drink at least 3 times a week (mrs is strict). How many times do you get to shoot people? :)

snookmz said:
I get to drink at least 3 times a week (mrs is strict). How many times do you get to shoot people? :)

I was thinking more along the lines of deer and pheasant i really don't want to shoot any one i am a former U.S. Marine.

snookmz said:
Also, there is a distilling newsgroup out there as well. It is rec.crafts.distilling.

You may find that after all the trouble you go through and your ingredients for homemade "Essetial Oils" that it might just be easier to buy "Essential Oils" at the "Essential Olis" store. But who am I to discourage a pioneering attitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back