• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Brewers Hardware Trub Filter/Strainer w/Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markd27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling this Trub Filter/Strainer from Brewers Hardware. I used this for a few brews and it works great and is in like new condition, but I am downsizing and simplifying my set up. This is a great option for those using plate chillers and wanting to prevent clogging.

$125 including shipping to lower US 48.

Paypal accepted only if buyer pay fees or sends payment via friends and family or gift mode, whichever is fee free.

Everything shown below is included
1x Trub Filter/Strainer
2x Bracket Clamps for mounting
2x 1.5" TC to 1/2" Male NPT
2x 1.5" TC Clamps
2x 1.5" Silicone Gaskets

I think the only difference is an additional filter screen that slides over the main filter. You could add the other screen if you really wanted to.

EDIT: I see that the one with the net has larger holes. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes.

Latest posts

Back