• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Brew System conical Fermenter, works...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew-in

Reaction score
So here is the story. About a year ago I purchased the core of this system (Kegerator, kegs, brew stand, controller, and grain mill) off Home Brew at a great price of $750. I have since added about $1500 worth of stuff

I never used any of the stuff. I did run a water test batch thru the system and the system worked very well.

Please understand I will not part out any of the system. I do not have the time to sell individual items. If It does not sell as a whole, I plan to give to my son and his roommates. I am asking $1600 for everything.

1) New 12 Gallon SS Conical Fermentor with butterfly valves.
2) Fermentation temp control system. Aquarium chiller, pumps, New resevoir, New hoses, New chiller jacket, New heater jacket, New Ferm Fast insulating jacket.
3) Brew in Bag/Basket System: Converted keg, Controller, counterflow chiller, March Pump, New hoses for system, Grain Mill
4) Kegging System 4 Kegs, New hardware for all kegs (not yet installed), Kegerator, Temp control for Kegorator, New Mark II Keg and Carboy cleaner
5) Support equipment New Digital Refractometer, new digital PH meter, New Mash Paddle, New 25 pound Grain bin, 5 pounds PBW, Sanitary Sprayer, New Hydrometer, New Water Filtration System, New Blue tooth temp/timer, flask, magnetic stirrer, two carboys.....I am sure I forgot something...just back up your truck and you get all my brewing stiff....

(New = Never used)

I never had the time to hook it all together and brew.

I am asking $1600 for everything or $1000 for everything but the Conical Fermentor and Arbor Basket.

Picts to follow.

Pick up would be in Southern Maryland (Zip 20619)

Please, no emails asking to break up the system...

20fevra.jpg

More Picts to be added this evening...gotta run....Thanks for looking...

Are you considering selling conical separately, I understand you don't want to part out system, but seems like you were referring to it separately.

Hi All,

I appreciate the interest and questions from everyone.

I have several expressions of interest/intent If they do not pan out and whole lot does not selll in a week or so, I will be dividing it into 5 lots and offering for sale.

My apologies to all who are interested in individual pieces, I just do not have the time to sell off the 50+ items individually.

Thanks
Dan

Back