• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew Logic Double Regulator Adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wattershed

Reaction score
I'm in search of this exact product located here - http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-double-regulator-adapter.html

Midwest customer support, whom I just spoke with, told me they're actually backordered on this product. They explicitly state in the product description that they're not compatible with the other (more generic) adapter parts they sell, which makes me think I can't just throw another brand's parts into my chain of 4 regulators. I had 4 working ones, but the housing on one of them cracked and either that blew the regulator on it or it just happened around the same time. Regardless, it's broken.

I'm hoping someone sees this and has an extra laying around, or is looking to move away from what amounts to proprietary parts and has one to unload. I'd be glad to pay full retail + shipping.

Back