Brew Humor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeflonTom

Reaction score
I thought it was a good pun, but my friends just rolled their eyes. Anyone else make bad brew jokes?

Attachments

• 2022-04-08 171203.jpg
    2022-04-08 171203.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 147
Well, I find the whole brewing process remarkably full filling and draining, both at the same time. But my technique often goes against the grain. Still, once I get startered, I'm anxious to hop right to it. Major mistakes will make me boiling mad, but when it all comes to a head, I tip my cap to those who prefer to keg. I just can't handle that kind of pressure.

The Pipeline is Empty Blues....conversely could be The Pipeline is Full/I can't Brew Blues. Or My Grain Bins Are As Empty As Your Loveless Heart. Homebrewing can provide a LOT of sad song titles.

Well, I find the whole brewing process remarkably full filling and draining, both at the same time. But my technique often goes against the grain. Still, once I get startered, I'm anxious to hop right to it. Major mistakes will make me boiling mad, but when it all comes to a head, I tip my cap to those who prefer to keg. I just can't handle that kind of pressure.

Winner...........

Grain Bins Are As Empty As Your Loveless Heart.

rest your grainless soul, i just got some homemalt deculmed and milled...was hoping to brew today, going to have to wait...and as far as humor goes, i put my fermenter in the fridge to cold crash....been in there for two days, just realized i forgot to plug it in! :(

Back