• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Braumeister 20l For Sale $850 +shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricWarzecha

Reaction score
Hi all.

I unfortunately need to sell my home brewery, I'm just getting out of the hobby. The good news is that all of this stuff is in amazing condition. I've used it for just a few brews. The Braumeister is great and has the original plug on it. It needs to be either converted or you have to get the proper outlet installed, which is what I did.

I'd prefer to sell this all as one sale, for pick up, so I'll hold out for that for little bit before piecing it out or shipping. I'm happy to work with anyone interested regarding pickup in the tri-state (NY/NJ/CT) area. I'm located in Katonah, NY in Northern Westchester County.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for checking it out!

Photos
Home Brewery Sale

Hello,

Everything sold but the Braumeister. If anyone is interested let me know. It was used 3 times. It comes with the insulating jacket. I can get a shipping quote if you aren't in the northeast. Let me know if you have any questions!

Speidel Braumeister 20l with insulating jacket $1000 +shipping.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LHDapsJNSZKHqY4X8

$50 for ground without additional insurance. I'd be willing to meet you halfway if you're interested, just let me know. Have a good one.

$50 for ground without additional insurance. I'd be willing to meet you halfway if you're interested, just let me know. Have a good one.
Sorry, just realized I never responded to you. I'm definitely interested, either in shipping or meeting halfway (perhaps at TreeHouse?). Is it used at all? I assume it still works fine? It looks brand new.

I'm really sorry I haven't replied..I swore I did and then I checked today to see it hadn't posted! D'oh. Yes, meeting at Treehouse sounds perfect. Honestly, delivering it that way gives me a lot of peace of mind. I can definitely pack it up really well, but something about hand delivering it seems safer. It really is in new condition. I brewed 3 times with it. I could probably make any of September 1-4 work. Starting the weekend of September 10th I'm free every Saturday and Sunday to take the trip, if that's the way you want to go. If not, no worries, I can package it up and ship it. Let me know if you're still interested and again I'm sorry I disappeared! I'm here!

I'm really sorry I haven't replied..I swore I did and then I checked today to see it hadn't posted! D'oh. Yes, meeting at Treehouse sounds perfect. Honestly, delivering it that way gives me a lot of peace of mind. I can definitely pack it up really well, but something about hand delivering it seems safer. It really is in new condition. I brewed 3 times with it. I could probably make any of September 1-4 work. Starting the weekend of September 10th I'm free every Saturday and Sunday to take the trip, if that's the way you want to go. If not, no worries, I can package it up and ship it. Let me know if you're still interested and again I'm sorry I disappeared! I'm here!
If things don't work out, I'm interested, but on the west coast.

It's still available. If you want, text me your zip and I can get a shipping quote for you. [Removed phone # --Mod] A general search for San Diego says around $60 for UPS ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here I am getting back to you late. I am interested, and I can just do shipping if you'd like, I'll send you a PM with my number

Ha, looks like we are all late in this thread. If it is still available I am ready to pony up.

Just let me know.

Thx,

j

Latest posts

Back