• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Brand new double tap kegerator (stainless steel)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meckems

Reaction score
Brand new stainless steel double tap Nostalgia Electics Kegerator model KRS-6100SS. I used it only long enough to test it to make sure everything is working properly. I have also gone ahead and switch out the connectors so it is ready to go for a homebrewer. I still have all the connections if you want to use a standard keg. Everything works great and it will cool the beer to 38 degrees. Includes a 2-1/2-pound CO2 bottle (empty), a 13-inch chrome tower and guard rail, dual spring loaded top-mounted tappers and double CO2 regulators. This sells anywhere from $600-$699. I have included links to amazon, best buy and overstock.com so you can see the prices. I have 2 of these kegerators and I do not need both. I am firm on the price since I have discounted this $200. I would prefer to be contacted by email so my cell is not going off while I am working. This is a great deal and I know someone will be very pleased with this kegerator.

Please see my craigslist add. Great unit.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/app/4102659394.html

Back