• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Brand New Complete Blichmann Therminator Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beereaucrat

Reaction score
I've got a brand new Blichmann Therminator, Thrumometer (for in line temp control) and back flush assembly for cleaning. Got them as a gift a while back but never got a chance to use them. Asking a firm $175. Located in the Denver area.

SOLD!

Therm 1.jpg

Therm 2.jpg

Would you sell the thrumometer separate? If so how much? I'm local.

I think selling them together is a much better idea, as the thrumometer really doesn't cost very much and is a nice throw in for someone that is looking to really take control of their runoff without flying blind.

Tempting.....

Its basically saves you $70 vs buying all 3 new. And again, none of this has ever been used. I'm actually a professional brewer just getting rid of some of my home brew equipment so I can assure you its all legit.

Is that 175 shipped or plus whatever shipping would be?

Its basically saves you $70 vs buying all 3 new. And again, none of this has ever been used. I'm actually a professional brewer just getting rid of some of my home brew equipment so I can assure you its all legit.

If I can get it shipped for 10 bucks or less, then I'd be willing to cover it. Anything more I'd like the buyer to cover. Thankfully it's not a large item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back