Boxers or Briefs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxers or Briefs?

• Boxers

• Briefs

• Damn, Ralph Nader looks sexy in that G-string.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My choice varies with the season and the outfit. Boxers in cold weather, boxer briefs in hot,commando in the summer with shorts. Assless union suit when I'm feelin' freaky.

Maybe we don't need to know each other that well.

2nd Street Brewery said:
last time I went commando I caught junior in the zipper:eek: Always wear something since then.

I went commando today at work. I just hope my fly stays up. If it doesn't, its not the end of the world

Chimone said:
I went commando today at work. I just hope my fly stays up. If it doesn't, its not the end of the world

One day I went commando because it was laundry day. I had class that night, but no big deal. So I get to class, and my teacher tells us that MY paper was one picked to be discussed with the class after break. During break I went to the bathroom to get straightened up and tucked in.

That's when my zipper broke. It was down.

So, of course I get called on to come to the front of the class. The cute girl was wearing a mini-skirt and it must have been her laundry day too, making me even more terrified of what could happen.

Luckily, the groundhog stayed in his hole.

Latest posts

Back