Bottling pipeline finally finished....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownalemikie

Reaction score
I now have 5 cases of 12 oz bottles (120 bottles). This includes one case in the frig most of the time. I brew 2 1/2 gallons per week and always have 4 cases bottle conditioning with date tags so I know which case goes in the frig next :mug:

Btw, I'm brewing a batch right now as I type this post :)

Oh yeah, every Friday is bottling day and every Saturday is brew day!

Right now I brew 3G batches and have 5 cases bottled and 3 cases empty, two of which still need to be d-labeled. I have one batch I need to bottle, and will brew another this w/e. :D

Congrats on the pipeline, it's a wonderful thing :mug:

I don't bottle any longer, but at its peak my pipeline had well over 500 bottles.
It was bottling 20-something gallons of beer on the hottest day of 2001 that put me over the proverbial edge and sent me screaming into kegging...

Cheers! :D

[ps: anyone local that wants the remaining 10 cases of de-labeled/cleaned/sanitized/bagged/boxed long necks that I still haven't gotten rid of PM me!]

I don't bottle any longer, but at its peak my pipeline had well over 500 bottles.
It was bottling 20-something gallons of beer on the hottest day of 2001 that put me over the proverbial edge and sent me screaming into kegging...

[ps: anyone local that wants the remaining 10 cases of de-labeled/cleaned/sanitized/bagged/boxed long necks that I still haven't gotten rid of PM me!]

Geez, if you lived in Florida I'd grab some of those bottles from ya. :mug:

The trash man got all mine. It really hurt. Felt like I was abandoning a puppy on the side of the road.

Back