Bottle Carriers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUCC98

Reaction score
Outside of the obvious and enjoyable method of re-using the empties from your favorite commercial brew, anyone know of a good source for those cardboard 6-pack carriers? I found a couple sites on-line that don't seem too bad.....

You could always make some out of lath strips or some other kind of thin wood. You could make cases that way, which I am planning on doing. But why not ask the local liquor stores? I'm sure they throw alot away.

rightwingnut said:
You could always make some out of lath strips or some other kind of thin wood. You could make cases that way, which I am planning on doing. But why not ask the local liquor stores? I'm sure they throw alot away.
GREAT IDEA, rightwingnut! Sounds like a project for this Saturday!

I can just get them from my local HBS/Micro brewery. They also sell their blank bottles for 5.00 a case, or 2.40 for a case of returned bottles.

Tophe96 said:
I can just get them from my local HBS/Micro brewery. They also sell their blank bottles for 5.00 a case, or 2.40 for a case of returned bottles.

$5 for a case? That's awesome! My HBS charges $9.75 for 24 12 oz. bottles......

Yeah man, the first time i went there to buy some I was looking at the fancier ones that are like 10-20 a case , then he was like or you can buy our blanks for $5 a case. I said sweet, ill take those!! I love that place, theyre the cheapest around and have the freshest supplies. Even have a digital scale and a mill you can use....although most places probably have them but i think its cool.

Back