Blichmann Engineering

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I placed an order over the Thanksgiving (US) holiday with Blichmann Engineering as they were offering incredible, at least to me, prices. After placing an order I realized I, somehow, didn't get one of the items into my shopping cart. D'oh! I wasn't able to edit my cart or cancel the order (so I could order everything I intended to order). Immediately, I used the Blichmann Engineering website "Contact Us" to explain the issue.

A few day pass and I have no reply so I call (765) 421-2018. I explain my situation to the person answering the phone. They were very apological. I, more than once, said, "I understand. With the lock down and volume of orders, I understand why I haven't received a reply. I then said, "But, I want to ensure my order is correct.".

The Blichmann Engineering person on the phone was very helpful, cooperative and understanding. In a short time my order query was resolved.

Kudos to Blickmann Engineering and to their customer service.

That's cool, @Tobor_8thMan Its been a few years since I've bought a Blichmann piece of equipment (my last purchase was a beer gun, I think), but I thought at that point at least you couldn't buy directly from them, but it could be my memory is wrong. In any case, thanks for sharing a good review of a company, good to hear about good service.

I resind my glowing post about Blichmann as they totally screwed up my other. Order doesn't even match the confirmation email I received. No, I wasn't sent a different order by mistake, it's my order, just not sent in the way promised to me.

Back