• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vermont Blichmann Burner Leg Extensions - 24"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMtnBrewer

Reaction score
Brand new in the box. I have not even taken the plastic off the legs in the box. I only opened the box to take the pictures. Seeing that a new set goes for $45 + shipping costs, I feel that a quick sale would be $35 + buyer pays shipping. If you want to calculate shipping cost to your door (or business) the original package dimensions are 25" x 7" x 2" and it shows 9 lbs on the original shipping label. I found that UPS is showing the cheapest shipping for ground shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

I have tried numerous times to upload pictures and i keep getting a code 500 error, whatever that is. PM me and I will send the pictures directly to your personal mail... frustrating... administrators any suggestions?

Back