• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Blichmann brewpot and Therminator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarpedBrewer

Reaction score
I have a Blichmann 10 gallon Boiler Maker and a Therminator for sale. I am asking $175 for the Therminator. $200 for the brewpot. I will take $350 for the whole setup ($300 for local pu). All hoses, connections I have will be included as well as a Thrumometer. This includes whats needed to wash out therminator. No false bottom or hop blocker. I am getting it ready to ship and will include shipping info ASAP. This has been used many times but cleaned regularly and cared for. It has a little wear but still in great shape. I am located in NWLA. Would be willing to meet someone halfway from dallas, south LA, Arkansas or Mississippi.

View attachment 1443299029722.jpg

View attachment 1443299042754.jpg

OK, I have both brewpot, accessories and wort chiller boxed up together and ready to ship. Would really prefer to sell together. Box weighs 30 lbs and will be shipping from zip code 71105 so you can figure the shipping rate with your preferred carrier.

Is the kettle sold? Interested in just the kettle. Shipped to 11731. Long Island ny. Thanks..

Sorry about the delay. Out of town at the moment. YES, both are available and I can ship(I will be back by friday). The kettle is G1.

Back