• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Blichmann BrewEasy Electric 240v Kit - 5 Gallon w/ Jaded chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldenboy

Reaction score
*****SOLD***** Taking a break from brewing to focus on other things. I just don't have time anymore due to work and family life, so I'm selling a Blichmann Breweasy 5gal 240v Electric setup.

These are the Blichmann Gen 2 boil kettles. The setup also includes a stainless steel table to the Breweasy to sit on and a Jaded Cyclone cleanable counterflow chiller. The setup includes all the hosing, adapters and wiring.

Setup includes:

1x 7.5 gal G2 BoilerMaker™ Kettle and False Bottom (upper Mash Tun)
1x 10 gal G2 BoilerMaker™ Boil Kettle (lower Boil Kettle)
1x Blichmann BoilCoil™
1x Blichmann Electric 240 v Full Tower of Power™ - With Pump--This is the full Tower of Power, not the LTE stand that comes standard
1x Blichmann Tower of Power™ Control Module - 240 v
1x BrewEasy™ Adapter Lid Kit - 5 gallon
1x Blichmann BoilCoil™
1X Jaded Cyclone Cleanable CounterFlow Chiller
1X Stainless Steel table with shelf that Breweasy sits on

Everything works great. This is a solid brewing system. With table and chiller, this setup would retail around $2400, but I'd like to sell it for $1150. Can discuss pricing options if you don't want the table and/or chiller.

Would rather sell local, but would consider shipping, which would cost in upwards of $200. Please email if interested of if you have questions.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/for/6005139670.html

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back