• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Blichmann 5gal Breweasy - PDX, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdood

Reaction score
Work is taking me to a land far away where there will be considerably larger tanks to fill so selling all my equipment.

Blichmann Breweasy, 5 gallon, 240V system
brewstand w/ tower of power and flow control manifold
WP valve on boil kettle
Riptide pump
Therminator chiller
Kettle cart
240V GFCI plug extension I built
Extra gaskets, doohickeys and whatnots. Will throw in a mill and whatever other accessories I won't need as well.
New on site now is ~$2900 for similar setup, $1500

SOLD SS Brewtech 7 gallon Chronical BME w/ FTSs heating/chilling
This is the original version, not the new one they just announced. Comes with all accessories as it did when new plus I added the quick disconnects to the glycol in/out. $500

SOLD SS Brewtech 7 gallon Unitank BME w/ FTSs heating/chilling
Comes with all accessories as it did when new plus I added the quick disconnects to the glycol in/out. $1000

SOLD SS Brewtech 3/8 hp glycol chiller
Sweet little machine that can power six chronicals/unitanks/brew buckets (or whatever else you've got). $1000

Everything except the Breweasy sold via CL.

Last edited:
Could you post some pictures of the unitank? Especially the interior and the glycol QDs. Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed reply, was out of town doing some stuff for the move. Will you get those pics, anything in particular on the interior would you like to see, and same with the Brewtech QDs?

Some pics of everything except the Blichmann system, still need to snap those.

Attachments

• IMG_9508.jpg
    IMG_9508.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9509.jpg
    IMG_9509.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9510.jpg
    IMG_9510.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9511.jpg
    IMG_9511.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9512.jpg
    IMG_9512.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9513.jpg
    IMG_9513.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9514.jpg
    IMG_9514.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9515.jpg
    IMG_9515.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9516.jpg
    IMG_9516.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9517.jpg
    IMG_9517.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9518.jpg
    IMG_9518.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 0
Surprised no interest here. I guess the COVID pop of everyone doing everything is over, hell I haven't had anyone hit me up about the malt/sanitizers that I was giving away!

The market is saturated with used home brew equipment right now. I think a lot of people bought at the beginning of Covid and are now selling.

It took me multiple months and price drops to sell a SS 7 gallon BME conical. If you were closer I would talk to you about the unitank.

I think you're 11100% correct re: folks buying during covid and bailing now. I just assumed most folks started with low end stuff and would want to upgrade, but I guess when you're spending free taxpayer dollars may as well go all in!

I upgraded a lot of my equipment already; if you were closer I would be able to give it serious thought. Shipping, though, not a friend right now.

Back