• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Bichmann Hopblocker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Due to a recent Craig's list lot purchase I have two Blichmann Hop Blockers for sale. $35 each shipping included. Payment via Paypal.

IMG_0442[1].jpg

Last edited:
Did you spend your life savings on this Craigslist buy? seems like you have everything to run a full second setup.

Did you spend your life savings on this Craigslist buy? seems like you have everything to run a full second setup.

You are absolutely right, the purchase was for a turn key 1/2 barrel system. There were only a couple of pieces out of it that I really wanted but the seller was an all or none deal. I already have a top tier system which is all the footprint that I have space for. After lugging all this stuff in the house I was quickly reminded I had some other stuff I needed to be selling as well. So I figured selling a bunch of stuff at once was less effort than piecemeal over months. Saves trips to ups, usps, etc.

I also need to recoup costs to keep SWMBO happy

The dip tube would need to have a minimum of 2 5/8 inches from the bottom of the pot to a maximum height of 3 3/8 inches. I'm south of you in Corvallis.

Hello! I'm interested in one of these please. Pm me when you have read this and I'll pay pal you.

Back