Bending Air/Making Space In A Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skarekrough

Reaction score
So, I've been using a Magic Chef 7.2 cu chest freezer coverted to a keezer. It will hold 4 kegs and had the CO2 tank and 4-span regulators on the hump.

In order to get it to fit I would need to have the CO2 tank and regulators at an angle and hanging off of one of the kegs. It was less than elegant, downright inconvenient and possible damaging to the regulator.

So I went and got an extension hose for the regulator so I could put the tank in between the four kegs and then made a stand to hold the regulators on the hump.

Problem is the hose is too stiff to bend and the regulators won't fit on the hump.

Should I try and find a 90 degree adapter(1/2 in. MIP to 1/4 in. FIP) to attach to the end of the hose/beginning of the regulator so I won't have to bend it? Does such a thing exist? Is it just generally a bad idea to do this?

Latest posts

Back