BeerGas in Durham, NC Where to find it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iglehart

Reaction score
I am getting a nirto setup for Christmas and want to purchase a nitrogen tank. I can't seem to find a place that sell BeerGas? Any suggestions? I want to be able to refill my tank and not swap a brand new tank for an old one.

I am getting a nirto setup for Christmas and want to purchase a nitrogen tank. I can't seem to find a place that sell BeerGas? Any suggestions? I want to be able to refill my tank and not swap a brand new tank for an old one.

Not in Durham, but close enough would be Atlantic Brew Supply, which is the LHBS attached to Raleigh Brewing. They are located across from Meredith College off of Hillsborough st.

3709 Neil St
Raleigh, NC. 27607
US
Phone: 919-400-9087

Never bought Beer gas from them, but I would be surprised if they didn't since I expect they do refills from the breweries bulk tanks.

Buy your bottle from this guy: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=495278&page=7
I did and was very happy with the purchase. Much cheaper than supply house.

I exchanged my bottle with ARC 3 they are a welding gas suppliers and have beer gas.
ARC3
715 E Geer St, Durham, NC 27701

Cheers,

David

Latest posts

Back