Beer Tasting... What's some favorites?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmeek

Reaction score
I'm having a beer tasting for Xmas and need some help picking out some obscure but delicious beers I haven't tried yet. This is mostly for my sister who lives in Colorado and has the luxury of having a million breweries all around her, but I live in Florida and need some help uncovering some gems she prob hasn't tried yet (that are available in the south east) On my list so far, I have Brasserie Fantome Saison, Rodenbach Gran Cru, Aventinus Eisbock, Ayinger Celebrator, and a few of my regular favs... Founders Porter, Brown Shugga, Hennepin, Bells Winter White... What are some of everybody else's favorites that aren't so obvious? :mug:

Wow great article! Thanks so much, I live in Tallahassee and never see any of those beers locally. I'll have to check omw down to Orlando to try and find them. Im surprised the article doesn't mention cigar city or swamphead breweries. Those are two of my favorite FL breweries, I thought the rest was Key West or Florida avenue type of garbage. Thanks again

Back