Beer Related Humor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a lumberjack's favorite kind of beer? A logger.

Mexican+Logger.jpg

Many years ago I bartended at a place next to a golf course and we didn't serve any BMC. Anyway a couple of guys in their 70's come in and ask for Bud Light so I have to explain to them that we don't have it we only sell craft and imports, etc. So after much discussion one guy ends up with a SNPA and the following exchange take place:

Old Guy #1 (Takes sip of SNPA)
Old Guy #2 "How's it taste?"
OG #1 "It tastes like roses."
OG #2 "How do you know what roses taste like?"
OG #1 "I've been married to her for 50 years!"

It's probably a bit those guys had done 100's of times, but I had never heard it and laughed my ass off.

Patty loves to drink at the local bar, but his wife disapproves of this. One night, he's at the bar and he gets extremely drunk. He tries to stand up, but immedeatly falls to the floor. He tries this a few more times, but each time he falls to the floor. People offered to help him, but he said no each time. He finally ended up dragging himself home and sneaking into bed, thinking his wife would never catch him.

The next morning, Patty's wife says, "Patty, you son of a *****! You were at the bar last night drinking again!"

Patty was confused. "How did you find out?"

"The bar called. You left your wheelchair there."

A guy saddles up to the bar and orders 5 shots of expensive whiskey. The barkeep brings them over and the guy throws them all back in rapid succession. The barkeep looks at the patron and says "Holy ****, you just housed those!" The patron replies "Well you would too, if you had what I have..." Immediately the bartender feels awful and asks, "I'm sorry sir, but what do you have?"

".....About 25 cents"

A man walks into a bar and orders three shots of Islay Scotch. The bartender brings them over and the man drinks all three, and then proceeds to pay. The man soon becomes a regular ordering the same thing every night, three shots of Islay Scotch. One night the bartender gets curious and asks the patron, "Sir, you've been coming here for months, ordering the same thing. What's the deal?" The patron responded, "Well.. me brothers are still in Scotland, and I do this in memory of them." This continues on for months and one day the patron orders two shots. The bartender fearing the worst says, "I'm so sorry, did you lose one of your brothers?" The patron looks at the bartender and says.... "Oh, no I've decided to stop drinking"

The FT; ISO board the day news of Black Note's release finally leaked.

I thought TalkBeer was all the old boys from BA.
Someone can provide more details, but basically this guy was flaked on a trade. His reason was he was using money from his parents, they found out and got pissed, told him to stop. He did not understand why no one would side with him. Lots of lulz that day

I think we need a "Classic BA Threads" thread to educate the new ones. SIR RIS, Cap'n Krunkles, MS Paint, Bitzy, etc...

Back