• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Beer Kit, Brew Kettle, Glass Carboy, Fermenter, ManCan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Arnos

Reaction score
I have all my brew items for sale here. I am trying to sell all of them to one person if possible for $200. If you want to buy separate items let me know and we can work something out. I live in the NYC area so for the bigger items you'll have to be local. I can mail the smaller items and the ManCan.

I bought the deluxe brewer's best kit originally and added from there.

• 5 Gallon Glass Carboy
  • Big mouth 6.5 gallon carboy https://www.amazon.com/Big-Mouth-Bubbler-Gallon-Fermentor/dp/B00W3PYBMS
  • 2 - 5 Gallon Primary Fermenter with Lid (1 for wild fermentation only)
  • 2 - 5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot (1 for wild fermentation only)
  • Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser
  • Triple Scale Hydrometer
  • 2 Siphon Hoses and Shut-Off Clamp (1 is a larger gauge)
  • "Brewer's Best® Brewing Guide"
  • 2 Drilled Bungs
  • 3 Airlocks (1 for wild fermentation only)
  • Bottle Filler
  • Twin Lever Capper
  • Bottle Brush
  • Large funnel with mesh strainer
  • I have a hop basket here with two different sized bags. (This includes a clamp to hold on the bags to the PVC. The bolts I bought to hold up the PVC were corroded so I tossed them. You will need to buy new bolts.)
  • Maybe 150 bottle caps. Mainly american flag ones and some silver.
  • 5 gallon stainless steel brew kettle with lid
  • 128 oz ManCan growler. (This has never been used before and is essentially in perfect condition. Comes with the top, valves, CO2 etc.) https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-ManCan-Serving-System/dp/B074D9F4QM

Note: One of the 5 Gallon plastic Primary Fermenters with a lid and one of the 5 Gallon plastic Bottling Buckets with Spigots have been used for wild fermentation brewing. They have been clearly labeled so you won't eff that up. There is also one out of the three airlocks that also have been used with wild fermentation and that is also labeled.

7c0WyxF.jpg

uQMdsV4.jpg

UsLyYNR.jpg

08y9rWK.jpg

msHbLtc.jpg

D2WeySW.jpg

BETbObV.jpg

QOh4fs3.jpg

E3AbWz9.jpg

T6UCZQv.jpg

gOm9zLn.jpg

MTWBYqS.jpg