Been lurking for a while, figured I'd say hi.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxkale

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been partaking of the knowledge of this forum for about a year now. Unbeknownst to you members, you have assisted me through the transition from extract to all grain, building a single tier brew stand, and this weekend, the move to 10 gallon batches. Just wanted to thank everyone for the wealth of knowledge you have provided in the last year.

Cheers from Beervana (Portland, Or)!

Welcome!

I definitely suggest posting and asking as many questions as you can. Once I made the leap to posting often on HBT, my wealth of brewing knowledge doubled in a matter of weeks.

Good luck to you

Glad to see you finally posted to HBT! I am sure I taught you loads about brewing by reading my wit and wisdom.

Post away, Hap speaks the truth. Once I got more active, I learned a lot faster. Or at least I retained the info better, I dunno which to be honest.

Greetings from a fellow P-towner! I've recently returned to brewing and subsequently the HBT forums. Also been lurking but am now too encumbered by questions to remain silent. Good to see so many PNW folks here, hope we can help each other as the brews progress!

Greetings to our latest Portland additions (at least knowingly) to HBT!
I am in Gladstone so let me know if you want to have a brew day or something!

Back