• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida BCS EHERMS SYSTEM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgarino29

Reaction score
I am looking to downsize my brewing due to time restraints. I am looking to sell everything together, but will split up if I sell the Panel first. The panel is a 30amp BCS EHERMS. The custom panel has had hundreds of gallons brewed on it with no problems. Panel comes with 4 temp sensors and 2 5500watt stainless elements. You can log into the panel by computer or your smart phone. All process are already programmed from start to finish. I also programmed in a Clean in place. I also have all the kettles are 12 gals and welded with 3-piece ball locks and camlock fittings. Everything is stainless. Two stainless chugger pumps. Two SS brewtech Brewbuckets. Three ball lock kegs. Tons of extras from cleaning to stir plates. Everything you need to brew. I'm asking 2300 for everything but will entertain offers on the panel. Buyer pays shipping or local pick up. Please email for any questions. Brew on.....
20180827_104439[1].jpg
20180827_104710[1].jpg
20180827_104356[1].jpg
20180827_104710[1].jpg 20180827_104356[1].jpg

Nice system. Is the control panel DIY by you, or did you have it custom built by a vendor like ebrewsupply.com etc.? I like that you placed your thermowells in the kettles so they're not dependent upon the output of the valves.

Nice system. Is the control panel DIY by you, or did you have it custom built by a vendor like ebrewsupply.com etc.? I like that you placed your thermowells in the kettles so they're not dependent upon the output of the valves.
I built the panel my self with the help of Ryan from ebrewsupply. I also added a LED fan in the side for better air flow. I feel the temps are more accurate in the kettles then in the valves. The BCS holds a perfect temp..
20180309_152422~2.jpeg

Very nice! Do you've drive it with the screen that's attached to it? Is that a touchscreen and does it come with the setup?

Very cool. Thanks for the offer. Mostly interested in the panel because I'm not local to you. If I was I'd definitely consider the whole setup. Sent you a PM to discuss a price on just the panel. Cheers!

Back