• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barley crusher grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indibrewer

Reaction score
Hi I have a rarely used barley crusher for sale. It has wooden base and hopper. It also has a crank handle. Bought it last year and have used it only 3-4 times. I do extract now or get my grains already crushed so don't need this anymore. $120 shipped.

Here are the pics

image-956823552.jpg

image-1794695162.jpg

I don't know when I bought it it was the larger size of the two available. I have put 5 lb bags in this in one go though

16.56 for packaging and shipping via FedEx three day

Just went back to my posting and realized that I have typed shipped instead of plus shipping. I will give it to you for 120 including shipping as I have written that. Just so you know There is another guy who has pinged me for price and shipping price

These things last long time and 3-4 times is no usage. I don't do all grain brewing anymore so don't need it. I paid a lot more back when I bought it. Just want to get some money back here. Basically you would be paying 100 dollars for this as shipping is somewhere around 15-20 bucks via FedEx and your location. I can charge you exact shipping on top of 100, if you want it?

Please don't make comments like these if you are interested in buying thanks

It's $130 new shipped....will you take $75?

If so I will take it today :mug: for brewing tomorrow.

(Popeye reference, I couldn't resist sorry :off:)

Just to help the op better describe his product, thats the 7 lb hopper. The 15 can be seen in this pic, on the right. Unless thats a model where the hopper doesn't straighten out toward the top.

View attachment 74347

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back