• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Ball locks, Kettle, Mash Tun etc.. fora sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paramecium

Reaction score
Selling off some stuff before moving and switching my system up.

what I've got

5 Gallon ball lock kegs. ~ $45 Each ~SOLD

10 Gallon stainless pot with lid notched for immersion chiller. Has ball valve and thermometer. ~ SOLD

Copper Immersion chiller with garden hose connection, I believe it is 25 foot. ~ SOLD

10 gallon home depot cooler mash tun with bazooka screen and ball valve. ~ $40 PENDING

6.5 Gallon glass carboys. ~ $15 each, have ALL PENDING PICKUP available.

5.5 gallon glass carboy. ~ $15 have 1 available.

I am located in East Long Beach near the airport. Would prefer not to ship as all the items are fairly large and it seems shipping would cost quite a bit compared to the cost of the actual goods.

Well they are old ball lock kegs so I wouldn't call them pretty but they are in good shape, not all dented up or anything. I have 6 but just don't see myself ever needing that many again and won't be brewing for a while so they are taking up space. Just going to hold onto 2 and get rid of the rest.

They all hold pressure. And I probably have a few extra o-rings laying around.

Back