• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Ball Lock Corny Kegs for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
I have (5) Ball Lock Corny Kegs for Sale. All in good shape and hold pressure. I think I even have extra O-rings tucked away somewhere.

$50/each, local (near Frederick, MD) pickup only. If someone wants all 5 of them, I'll even throw in a handy dandy keg koozie :mug:

Kegs.jpg

I still have these for sale (local pickup only), if anyone might be interested. I'll part with all (5) kegs and the koozie for $220.

These didn't sell before and I've been away from the site forever. I still have these and am willing to take $200 for them all. Local pickup only and I'd prefer not to split these up, just to keep things simple.

These didn't sell before and I've been away from the site forever. I still have these and am willing to take $200 for them all. Local pickup only and I'd prefer not to split these up, just to keep things simple.

I can go $25 per keg; so $125 for all 5. I have to drive up from Alexandria. Lmk 608-335-1764

jwach, I'll keep you in mind if i don't get any bites from others but I'm going to hold off a bit. I'd like to get $40/ea for them and I think that's a pretty fair price. Thanks for the interest, though.

Back