• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Ball lock corny kegs 5 gal and 3 gal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
have two 5s and a 3.

45 for 5gal, 35 for 3 gal. in san francisco.

im not opposed to it. no idea on the cost tho. would need to do some figuring. zip?

I think I’ll have to wait on the 3g keg. Thanks for the shipping quote. I’ll concede to next in line or for local.

Got two locals say they want it. Ill circle back if not.

That’s ok, you can just skip over me again. I’d rather not deal with someone like you. You mentioned that you would ship to the first person interested. When they decided they were no longer interested, then I was the next person interested and happened to need it shipped as well. If you want to choose and pick who you sell to then I recommend you put that in your your post. It’s general sales etiquette that you work down the list of interested people.

Since everybody that lives in SF seems to come here you can bring me those 5 gallon kegs when you head up.:D

not quite, but i'd say you can meet me at the russian river if it was summer.

So a 5gallon sold. Have one 5 gallon left and a 3gallon.

Latest posts

Back