Bad company! Keg-skins keg coozy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasbrewer73

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from this website? I placed an order for a keg coozy (mash tun insulator) 4 weeks ago, PayPal deducted from my account, but I still haven't received anything. I never got any kind of order status from the company - just a PayPal receipt. When I contact them through their website I get a vague response of "I will contact our fulfillment center ASAP" but then nothing.

Just curious if anyone has ever ordered from this company and what your experience was.

Is it possible to get the company name? I was looking at ordering some keg wraps from an advertiser here on HBT

I will be notifying PayPal today if I do not get a tracking number back from the company.

The company is called Keg-Skins. Still haven't heard back from them half way through the day, but I would not recommend them to anyone. Their product looks to be good, but after 4 weeks and nothing, I'll go with someone else.

@wtaylor3 - what company were you looking at to get one? I've see a few online, but curious which vendor your saw that sells them.

I seen them on beerclings, they only have 3 options but that's convenient because I only have 3 cornies lol

Correction, we are talking about different products I think. I was looking at vinyl wraps like a decal. My mistake.

Maybe they're coming from a warehouse in China...? Seems to be the norm these days.

If that's the case, it's usually 4-6 weeks before you get it in the mail. Good luck getting a tracking number from China. Lol!

Don't hold your breath.

I agree, but the process has started. Hoping I either get what I ordered or my money back, but we'll see. The good thing is here in Texas, an insulator isn't really needed this time of year to maintain fairly consistent mash temps, but starting in Nov, it will be, so I have some time to ride this out.

I seen them on beerclings, they only have 3 options but that's convenient because I only have 3 cornies lol

Hi - You can design your own also on our site and we have 1000's of designs for that. In case you are interested.

Last edited:
Can a customer upload images to use as well? I wouldn't mind having my brewery logo on them

Back