• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota Awesome triclamp electric 10 gallon G1 Blichmann Boilermaker - new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
SOLD - 10 Gallon Blichmann G1 electric triclamp $400

I will be moving and changing directions in brewing so up for sale is a Blichmann G1, 10 gallon Boilermaker. Never used, original box, manual, spare o-rings, allen wrenches, heat shield, sight glass brush and Brewmometer.

Professionally modified for single or dual elements with welded triclamp fittings. Two 2” triclamp ports for elements and a 1” triclamp port for temp probe (Auber Instruments makes a triclamp RTD probe that will fit here perfectly). Stainless 1/2” custom whirlpool inlet tube with 1” triclamp port. I am including a Blichmann hole plug incase you want to leave thermometer out and plug the hole for BIAB. Lid has a small grommeted hole for a long stem thermometer/temp probe and two 13/16” holes that can be used for whatever. I was going to install a fill/recirculation fitting or possibly a lid-mounted HERMS coil. Triclamp caps, gaskets and clamps are included for the three welded triclamp fittings.

The welding was done by Hydrofab NW in Spokane WA and was expensive ($400+) but the quality is second to none (see pics). They specialize in tanks for the winery/brewery industry. I realize I cannot recoup all of that cost so you will get a very high quality piece of equipment at a fraction of the original price. My loss, your gain.

Use a single 240V element or two 120V elements, very versatile.

All holes were punched and not drilled so they are perfectly sized and smooth with no burrs.

Also included are two triclamp element housings from Still Dragon, cost $40 each plus shipping. In addition I am including a 240V 5500 watt all stainless ripple heating element ($35), 6 feet of 10/3 service cord ($15) and a new L6-30 twist-lock plug ($20). I have installed the element in one of the element housings for you, wired to the cord, confirmed ground conductivity and leak tested. I left the plug off incase you want the cord shorter or want to use a different plug. I will include a 1 1/2" triclamp x 1/2" male NPT fitting for the drain valve and a high flow threaded hose barb so you can choose. There is a ½” rubber grommet protected hole at the top rear that can alternately used for running a temp probe in that way.

Adventures In Home Brewing now has the G2 Boilermaker with 240V BoilCoil for $485 shipped but there is no whirlpool or second element option and as nice as the BoilCoil is it pretty much prevents using the kettle with BIAB bag.

Looking to get $400 plus shipping. Shipping would be by FedEx Ground, insured (signature required). Probably worst case $55 but could be less based on your distance from me. And so it isn’t so bad I will split the final cost of shipping with you based on lowest rate with insurance.

If you want to check shipping, packed in the box it is 31 lbs and 18" x 18" x 19"

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rig! Would you mind sharing where I could get the recirculation parts?

Whirlpool arm was bent by stainlessbrewing.com and the fitting is a standard stainless 1/2" compression to 1/2" male NPT fitting with 1-1/2" triclamp to 1/2" female NPT on the outside from brewers hardware.

Latest posts

Back